Okay, so i wanted to share how to make some cute photos without the overwhelming feel of Photoshop or other editors that take time or require purchase! This is a photo i took last year, and thought it would look really cute in black and white, but i got to playing around with picmonkey editor and it turned out really cute! Heres an easy step by step…
1. Go to www.picmonkey.com (u do not have to register and there is no purchase required for the tools used on this photo)
2. Upload the picture that you want to edit
3. After your photo pops up (you may crop first) you click on the black and white button under the effects tab on the left side. Then you will see a pop up menu that says paint.
4. Zoom in on the area you would like to make original color, or focal point.
5. Make sure that original is selected on paint menu, and adjust brush size as needed. Then you can just color over the are with the brush and it will erase the black and white filter, as shown.
6. If you mess up, simply select effect and go back over mistakes. Keep zooming in to get as close to perfect as you can.
7. Continue until entire desired area is the way you like. You can do this to as many things in the photo you like.
8. After you are finished just make sure to save!!!
I know this may not be as good as complete color replacement edits, but it is very user friendly and lets you have more free hand control. Happy krafting! 🙂